What is the General Description
Suhagra is made up of Sildenafil citrate which is also known as the “blue pill”. It is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). Erectile dysfunction is a condition occurring in men which makes them unable to achieve and/or maintain an erection adequate enough to have sex.
A decrease in blood flow to the penis sometimes may result in Erectile Dysfunction. The decrease in blood flow may occur because of different physical and mental complications. An unhealthy lifestyle leads to obesity, smoking, drinking, etc., which may lead to Erectile Dysfunction. It has been seen in so many patients that Erectile dysfunction may occur or increase with age and time.
Suhagra relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels. It enhances sexual ability by relaxing the muscles and increasing the blood flow towards the penis.
This drug is manufactured using Sildenafil Citrate ingredient which helps to have a long-lasting erection and also acts as a sex stimulant. It is the most medicine to treat male erectile brokenness and blood vessel hypertension sometimes. It basically, represses the catalyst that is responsible to manage the bloodstream in the penis thus enhancing the sexual ability.
Most of the times Erectile Dysfunction is caused by the underlying cause, which may be physical, psychological, or both.
Suhagra Tablet may or may not work If the underlying cause is psychological. In cases of psychological causes, it is best to consult with a doctor first.
- Suhagra does not offer any protection against sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as syphilis, gonorrhea, HIV, etc.; hence, required safety measures should be taken while having sexual intercourse.
- Suhagra may also be used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Suhagra is generally not recommended for usage by women and children.
What is Suhagra?
Suhagra is a PDE inhibitor medication made up of Sildenafil Citrate.
Sildenafil Citrate represses the catalyst that is responsible to manage the bloodstream in the penis. It enhances sexual ability by relaxing the muscles and increasing the blood flow towards the penis. It is prescribed by doctors to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men. The price of suhagra is affordable that is why it is considered one of the most popular medicines to treat Erectile dysfunction.
How does Suhagra work?
Suhagra lowers the blood pressure levels of the patient and relaxes the blood vessels. The ingredient used in Suhagra increases the blood flow in the penis which helps the patient to attain a harder erection for a longer duration. The erection can last for around 4 to 5 hours.
How to take Suhagra?
Suhagra should be taken with a glass of water. The tablet must not be crushed, broken or chewed. It should be taken as per the dosage guidance. The tablet can be taken before 45 minutes to 1 hour of the intercourse.
The benefits of having the medicine:
- Long-lasting satisfactory sex
- Safe for males (when follows dosage instructions by the doctor)
- Available at affordable prices
Side Effects of Suhagra
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Digestion or Sleep Disorders
- Excessive Sweating
- Dryness of throat
- Flushed face or redness on the face
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Increase in the blood pressure
- A Sudden increase in the heartbeat
- Nervousness and confusion
Care to be Taken
- The medicine may not be prescribed to any next patient as it may have adverse effects under specific physical or psychological situations.
- The current medications should be discussed with the doctor.
- Cenforce is not for use in combination with other medicines used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction like Tadalista, Vardenafil, or more.
- Driving or operating machinery should be avoided after taking the medicine as it may cause dizziness
Precautions to use Suhagra
- Don’t use this medication if you are suffering from liver disease, low blood pressure, high blood pressure, kidney diseases or any kind of heart problem.
- if you are taking Suhagra, Do not consume alcohol in any form as consuming alcohol, as it can impact the result of the medication.
- Don’t take Suhagra, if you have consumed a high-fat meal.
- If you are taking any kind of herbal drugs, nitric oxides drugs, prescription drugs or nonprescription drugs already, please consult your doctor before taking it.
What is the reason behind Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction can happen due to physical and psychological causes.
Physical causes of erectile dysfunction
Heart disease, Clogged blood vessels, High cholesterol, and High blood pressure, Diabetes, Obesity, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple sclerosis, Some specific medications, Excess use of Tobacco or Alcoholism, and other forms of substance abuse Sleep disorders and Treatments for prostate cancer or an enlarged prostate.
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction
- Depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
- Relationship problems
Why is important to treat Erectile Dysfunction?
Men dealing with erectile dysfunction feel quite frustrated about not being able to achieve an erection which makes them underconfident and generate other psychological issues. Sometimes it backfires from other partners side as well, who thinks that they’re not attractive enough or he isn’t getting an erection because he is having sex somewhere else.
Male sexual impotence or Erectile Dysfunction may be one of the most common sexual problems in the world. But neglecting it can cause other underlying diseases go undiagnosed which is harmful to overall health. If you suffer from ED, it could be a warning sign that you are suffering from illnesses like Parkinson’s disease, stress, heart disease, diabetes, depression, Peyronie’s disease, obesity, high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, Multiple sclerosis, sleep disorders, high cholesterol, metabolic syndrome, and anxiety.
That is why, if you are suffering from male impotence or Erectile dysfunction ( ED), you must seek treatment immediately.
Erection problems can have a real impact on a partner and a relationship. Because Sexual satisfaction is the basic need of humans. To draw pleasure out of sex, both partners need to be involved equally.
Statistically, It’s estimated that half of all men between the ages of 40 and 70 suffer from (ED) to Some Extent.
Why should you buy suhagra from us.
We will ship this item to you in a discreet packaging. In case your order is lost or broken or undelivered, we will deliver to you a brand new package of the same, at Our expense, immediately.
- What is the difference between suhagra and viagra?
Though both suhagra and viagra are used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) . Sildenafil Citrate is the major active ingredient of both the medicines. So performance of the medicines may differ from body to body.
- Is it safe to take suhagra after smoking or alcohol?
If the patient takes suhagra after smoking or alcohol, it may delay the erection time. Hence, patients are advised not to take the medicine after smoking, drinking alcohol or grapefruit juice.
- Can I buy suhagra online without a prescription?
Yes. You can buy it from online in affordable prices.
- Can I take suhagra after meals?
The patient may take suhagra before or after meals. While taking suhagra fatty meals need to be avoided by patient.
- What to do if I miss suhagra dosage?
The patient should take the next dose on time if you miss or skip suhagra dosage. The patient should never overdose in any conditions else serious negative effects may appear.
- Is suhagra safe for the use of women?
suhagra is strictly for the use of men and should not be consumed by women or children.
- What to do if in case of any side effects?
The patient should immediately consult with his doctor. if any of the side effects appear or the erection lasts longer than the specified duration.