If a man regularly finds it difficult to get or keep a firm erection to be able to have sex, chances are that the man is suffering from a disease called Erectile Dysfunction. So basically, persistent difficulty in achieving and maintaining an erection sufficient to have sex is Erectile Disorder or ED.
If the person has to face erection trouble from time to time it isn’t really a matter of concern. But if erectile dysfunction is an ongoing issue, it can affect your self-confidence and create issues in married life. ED can be generated because of underlying health conditions affecting the blood vessels or nerves supplying the blood to penis. Fortunately, in the contemporary world, ED is a well understood and treatable medical condition.
Its Causes can be medical, psychological or both. A few prescribed medications, alcohol, and smoking can also lead to ED.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Male sexual arousal includes an involvement of the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels at once. Erectile dysfunction can arise because of a problem among any of these. Apart from this stress and mental health concerns can cause erectile dysfunction or make it worse.
Moreover, a combination of physical and psychological issues can cause erectile dysfunction. For example, any minor physical condition can slow down your sexual response which later on might cause anxiety about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety can lead to a worsen erectile dysfunction.
Physical causes of erectile dysfunction
Many times, erectile dysfunction can also be caused by something physical. Which includes:
- Heart disease
- Clogged blood vessels
- High cholesterol and High blood pressure
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Some specific medications
- Tobacco use
- Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
- Sleep disorders
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction
The brain plays a very important part in having sex as it triggers a few physical events that cause an erection, starting with feelings of sexual excitement. But a few psychological disorders can lead to ED.
- Depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
- Relationship problems
- kamagra does not offer any protection against sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as syphilis, gonorrhea, HIV, etc.; hence, required safety measures should be taken while having sexual intercourse.
- kamagra may also be used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension
- kamagra is generally not recommended for usage by women and children.
How to cure Erectile dysfunction? Are there any medications for this?
Kamagra , a generic form of Viagra , is used for instant upliftment in sexual performance.
The benefits of having the medicine:
- Long-lasting satisfactory sex
- Safe for males (when follows dosage instructions by the doctor)
- Available at affordable prices
What is kamagra?
Kamagra is a generic version of the well-known ‘Viagra’ and treats erectile dysfunction or referred as Impotence effectively. As the name suggests, this medicine is taken orally. Kamagra starts to work in around 10-15 minutes.
Sildenafil Citrate is the original ingredient of Kamagra which inhibits harmful enzymes and as a result penis blood vessel dilate, giving the man a long-lasting erection.
kamagra: how and when to use?
Kamagra should be consumed at least 15 minutes before sexual activity. The tablet deals with erectile dysfunction (Impotence) very effectively irrespective of the age of a man.
Precautions to use Kamagra
Before you use kamagra here are a few things that one should keep in mind:
- If you are a Man who is suffering from liver disease, low blood pressure, high blood pressure, kidney diseases or any kind of heart problems. You are strictly advised not to use kamagra.
- Do not consume alcohol in any form if you are taking Kamagra, as consuming alcohol can make the drug’s work delayed.
- Never take Kamagra if you have consumed a high-fat meal that has high-fat content.
- Consult your doctor, before taking Kamagra , If you happen to be taking any kind of herbal drugs, nitric oxides drugs, prescription drugs or nonprescription drugs
Why You Should Never Neglect Treating Erectile Dysfunction?
It may be true that one of the most common sexual problems in the world is male sexual impotence (ED). But just because it is so common, it does not mean that you can neglect it. The fact is, if you neglect ED, you can fall into more serious trouble than you might ever have imagined possible.
This is because if you suffer from Erectile Dysfunction (ED), it could be a warning sign that you are suffering from illnesses like Parkinson’s disease, stress, heart disease, diabetes, depression, Peyronie’s disease, obesity, high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, Multiple sclerosis, sleep disorders, high cholesterol, metabolic syndrome, and anxiety.
Some of these diseases are life-threatening. And that is why, when you know you are suffering from male impotence or Erectile dysfunction ( ED), you must seek immediate treatment for this
Sexual satisfaction is the basic need of humans. It keeps you healthy throughout your life by giving pleasure of life, boosted immunity, and increased longevity. To draw pleasure out of sex, both partners need to be involved equally and try to make each other satisfied.
What Are the Side Effects Of kamagra?
Generally, it has been observed that there are no side effects of having used kamagra. But like any other medication, there could be some side effects associated with it. If you use kamagra and you happen to notice any side effects, you should inform your doctor at once.
The known side effects associated with kamagra are flushing; sleep disturbances, ringing in the ears, nosebleed, hearing loss, heartburn, urinary tract infections, vision disturbances, muscle aches and sensitivity to light.
Why should you buy Kamagra from us.
We will ship this item to you in a discreet packaging. In case your order is lost or broken or undelivered, we will deliver to you a brand new package of the same, at Our expense, immediately.
- Is it safe to take Kamagra after smoking or alcohol?
If the patient takes Kamagra after smoking or alcohol, it may delay the erection time. Hence, patients are advised not to take the medicine after smoking, drinking alcohol or grapefruit juice.
- Can I buy Kamagra online without a prescription?
Yes. You can buy it from online in affordable prices.
- Can I take Kamagra after meals?
The patient may take Kamagra before or after meals. While taking Kamagra fatty meals need to be avoided by patient.
- What to do if I miss Kamagra dosage?
The patient should take the next dose on time if you miss or skip Kamagra dosage. The patient should never overdose in any conditions else serious negative effects may appear.
- Is Kamagra safe for the use of women?
Kamagra is strictly for the use of men and should not be consumed by women or children.
- What to do if in case of any side effects?
The patient should immediately consult with his doctor. if any of the side effects appear or the erection lasts longer than the specified duration.